The Criminal Justice Council is pleased to announce the inagural Outstanding Criminal Justice Program Award for 2016.
Known for his dedication to serving others, this award is rightfully named in honor of Joseph R. "Beau" Biden III, Delaware's former Attorney General.
Award Criteria: Each year, the Criminal Justice Council will honor one program that merits recognition for providing effective services to address crime-related issues in their communities.
Selection Process: The Selection Committee will be choosing one program based on the following criteria:
- The nominated program is a current, or recent past (funded less than three years ago) CJC subgrant program?
- Is the subgrantee agency one in good standing
- Does the program address an important criminal justice issue?
- Does the program demonstrate collaboration with State, Local, or Community Partners?
- Does the program provide evidence of its effectiveness and accomplishments?
- Does the program leverage non-CJC funding and resources (can it demonstrate sustainabilty)?
Forms and Deadlines for 2016
Nomination Form: The Beau Biden Outstanding Criminal Justice Program Questionnare
Deadline: All nomination forms must be received before 3:00PM on Monday, August 15, 2016.
Submission Process: Completed and signed questionnares should be submitted to Amelia Simmons.
Applicants may nominate multiple programs. Please submit a questionnare for each program being nominated for consideration.
Announcement:The selected program will be notified in the Fall of 2016.
All questions may directed to: CJC General Help Desk, or by calling the CJC's Main Line at (302)-577-5030
Contact Us: If you have other questions or comments for the Criminal Justice Council, please send them to: CJC General Help Desk.